Friday, September 30, 2011

Meow



Greetings, humans.  I have taken over this blog to bring to your attention a grievous wrong that is being perpetrated upon myself. Because of this wrong, I am intending to go on hunger strike... a strike from hunger!  

Yes, hard though it is to believe, my human thinks that I have gotten (can you believe this??) fat.  She is starving me... STARVING ME I say! Not only is she measuring out my kibble in teeny portions, but she then puts it in this abomination: 

I am then expected to knock it back and forth to get even a single bite of my necessary sustenance.  I tell her every morning to feed me already, but does she listen?  No.  She waits until she's on her way out the door.  She doesn't even succeed in keeping that creature from eating my food!  Oh, the outrage.

But no, never fear, I will get my revenge.  And someday I will once again control the tops of the counters, the back of the couch, and my cushy chair in front of the TV.                      
                                                   
Then my time will come and I will feast on fish and as much kibble as I want.

As well, I will have free reign of the house, inside and out, and will no longer be forced to sit idly by as everyone else goes to play in the back yard, leaving me stuck on the deck, or worse, inside.  




Yes, hear me, Humans... my time will come!! Mwahahaha- meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment